- Measure the following symptoms in real time: temperature, respiratory rate, heart rate, oxygen saturation and blood pressure (optional)
- Monitor patients 24 hours a day and use artificial intelligence to provide an early warning score, leading to a trend of deterioration 6 hours before symptoms are observed
- Have a 3-lead Holter that monitors AF, SVT, VT, bigeminy, trigeminy, pause, bradycardia, tachycardia and ectopics
- Can be sent to vulnerable/shielding patients at their home or care home
- Is easy to set up for healthcare professionals and patients
- Monitors every patient 24 hours a day via a virtual ward, with support through a contact centre which is managed by consultants, registrars and at least band 6 nurse practitioners
- Provides a video ‘triage’ consultation and advice on next steps through the contact centre should the patient start deteriorating
- Can be managed by healthcare professionals directly rather than through the contact centre if preferred
- Compliant data security
- Offers a very simple pricing structure with no capital investment – a fee per patient depending on duration of monitoring
The monitoring of vital signs is crucial for vulnerable patients. Often, patients can be admitted to hospital unnecessarily which causes anxiety and disruption. neoHealthTech wanted to help keep patients comfortable (at home or in a care home), by offering reassurance they are being monitored 24 hours a day and if something changes, they will be contacted by a healthcare professional.
This neoHealthTech solution ensures patients are only going to hospital when absolutely necessary, helping with bed capacity and most importantly, treating patients when most appropriate.