- Can be sent to the patient at home where they complete the study over 1 to 10 nights
- Is synced to an app on the patient’s phone, which is activated by the patient each night before they go to bed
- Provides healthcare professionals with a downloadable, comprehensive report on their platform once the patient wakes up
- Offers a unique test based on photoplethysmography (PPG) and SpO2 (a combination found adequate by the American Association of Sleep Medicine)
Diagnose as early as 24 hours
Start immediately in primary care
Test results in easily readable formats
Healthcare professionals who decide to conduct the at-home “sleep study” will receive:
- A new multi-night disposable sensor for each patient (which can be sent directly to the patient)
- Full training with telephone and online support available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Access to the healthcare professional dashboard
- Access to the NightOwl app for each patient (suitable for IOS and Android)
- Compliant data security
- A very simple pricing structure with no capital investment – fee for test only
Detection and treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) can help patients live longer, healthier lives. With each generation’s longer life expectancy and higher levels of obesity, there is a significant increase of OSA with 85% of patients left undiagnosed with some figures displayed here to illustrate this.
Growing capacity issues within the NHS cause significant costs and system burden, with waiting times growing year on year – currently patients are waiting up to 14 weeks for a sleep study.
Enabling a sleep study that can be initiated in primary care which takes place through a simple, yet clinically validated, sensor in the patient’s home is a positive step towards reducing the burden OSA brings, both to the NHS and to patients.